Monday, June 21, 2010

on forgiveness

here's a little insight into how my brain works:

when you piss me off reaaaal bad
or hurt me or whatever
I'll probably be pretty damn upset for maybe
until I go to sleep and wake up in the morning
and by that time I think to myself, well, it really wasn't that big of a deal...
I'm not angry/sad anymore. I forgive you.

But then again, I think, if I just let you off the hook like that
What's going to stop you from hurting me again?
So most of the time I just act moody/upset at school when really, I'm not
(I convince myself that I am though)
I mostly do this to show you that your actions hurt me deeply
SO DON'T DO IT AGAIN.

sometimes it scares me how fast I get over things
my heart is willing to forgive, but my brain is not
because I think, dude that was really messed what you did... you don't deserve to be back in my good graces so easily.
so I make a show of being unwilling to let things go
but really, I'm a softy at heart

^the above only applies, however, if you're one of my close friends
if I don't know you well enough you're just screwed HAHA
:)

No comments: