Sunday, July 25, 2010

to share or not to share?

Just checking out my blog to make everything looks as it should,
Looked at archives... WOW 249 POSTS IN 2008? Hahahaha unrealll.
And then 27 posts in 2010. Kind of sad :)
Maybe I'll start blogging again on a regular basis. It feels good to have something stable in my life, anyways.

I was just reading over some of my friends' blogs, catching up on their lives
I haven't talked to them for awhile and stuff, so yeah. Kind of stalker-ish but whatever! :)
I realized that the times I feel most upset/難過 are when my friends are going through tough times and really, I can't do anything to help or comfort them.
I just feel so useless, you know? It's a horrible feeling.
But at the same time, I would rather know what's going on with them than be deceived by their smiling appearance into thinking that everything's alright
I mean, if you just leave problems to fester there nothing will ever get resolved, and I personally believe problems are best dealt with not by yourself, but with others around you to encourage and to help you look at your situation from different angles to find the best solution.
Others may not want to share their problems, feeling that they're personal issues, but I just think hey, if you're my friend, I trust that if I tell you about this hard time I'm going through right now you're gonna be there to support me - why shouldn't I turn to you for help?

Okay I don't really know if that makes sense.
It looked better in my head ;)

this post goes out to 謝巧安

No comments: