Wednesday, September 26, 2007

achem.

today.
or rather yesterday because I didn't have time then (:

concerning the events of 9/25/07
from 6:00 - 7: 40
back to school night! it was ok. I guess
because jocelyn came and I was like yesss. and I watched over her (:
like a good big sister does :P
talked about stuff. it was just like
yeahh. getting back in touch. getting to know each other better?
mmhm! (:
but I didn't manage to talk her out of getting a boyfriend.
ifshe does..that's her problem I guess.
I've tried.
she's not listening. but when she falls after
I'm gonna try to be there to pick her up.
but we all learn from our mistakes so yeahh.

anyways after hanging out with her
like having fun and everything
I just realized how much I really do miss all my school friends.
and it makes me sad.
and then like that iono...
there is a person who I care about A LOT.
and it makes me feel upset when she's ignored.
and then she goes away
and no one notices. pretty much
and I go over to her and I see like she's almost crying it looks like.
so it makes me feel bad that her feelings were hurted.
because me and her are tight (:
and it's bad when she's sad :[
yeahh. but iono what to dooo.
so it's like.
GAHHH. SO HELPLESS.

No comments: