Wednesday, September 26, 2007

thinking.

pwahahha.
k. resuming today.
no longer under construction (:
asdfjkl;sjfdjsfla;dfljdsfkasjfld;flasdfjalsk;fdjl
that's pretty much what my mind looks like right now.
it's not pretty; I know.
the thing I don't like about whitney as of now.
is that I don't really fit into any little groups.
like I'll get along with everyone. talk to them
have fun.
but then like...when it comes to
walking to classes. eating lunch. or wahtever friends do.
I find that I'm always alone.
...it kinda sucks. and it's like
as you can see to the right and up ------>
that's what I'm thinking. it's like
why don't I fit in?
why am I not accepted?
it's not to the point where I'm like a social outcast
and no one wants to talk to me.
but it's just that I don't fit into anyone's groups.
that as someone from cerritos el.
I don't fit into their group either
so now....iono.
I really am probably gonna go back to eating with my bluee trashcan.
but I'm still trying. still hoping. still praying. still yearning.
for more of this life.

2 comments:

isabel :O said...

hi emilyyang(:

saaayoni! said...

emily yang you are such a liar.
youre like the most pupular girl
(:
I LOVE YOU .
and you awlays can eat with your eight grader people and pwn others till you find your place in the pencil box. ooh that was deep (: