Tuesday, December 16, 2008

major headache yesterday
which is why I didn't post.
but oh gosh,
I'm so effing proud of my star.
it is like. THE project of all projects.
that I can show off to my friends and be like.
look at this. it's beautiful. be jealous, very jealous. (:
and they are.
ahahha I left it in park's office.
and she was like omgsh it's beautiful!
and I was like. I knoww <3
so park's like. well SOMEONE'S conceited. and unmodest.
and I"m like. heck yes!
then she was like. I'LL CRUSH IT! :D
me: NOOOOOO D:

ahahha I love her ^^
jensen was really wow'ed by it too.
she saw it through the window in 7th and she was grinning. thumbs up.

today = nothing special.
our soccer team is good.
tests back for science - 33/35? or something like that.
got 2 wrong.

OH YEAH.
today was the first time.
I fell asleep in class.
only for like 5 minutes. but still!
well it wasn't really sleeping. it was just close eyes + zone out.
be proud of me, yes? (:

No comments: