Wednesday, December 3, 2008

dog days are over

my bad batch of days is officially OVER.
please don't start up a new batch.
I can't take it no more.

hehe in the morning, I was kind of getting cold feet about talking to verrett.
and then joan finally pushed me in after much discussion with her and angel.
she looked really pissed but hey!
found out buses/rooms ahead of time.
PWAHAHA I'M ON BUS 2. WITH THE ONLY ROOM OF PEOPLE.
THAT I SOCIALIZE WITH.
so freaking happy.
plus, jensen's on the bus! omg omg omg ahhaah
no verrett. well she's okay. she's just too like. demanding? ahah
but she's pretty nice at heart <3 br="">wish park was going thoughhhh

getting science tests tmrw! and finishing geometry test
and and and. iono. went to small groups today.
but just ended up studying with kelsey and amritadoshi
and. freaking ran two "bleans"
which was supposed to be under 9? but iono how it worked,
....waitt! I got it now lol
I took 3:30 to run the first, leaving me 5:30.
and then it took me 3:30 to run the second.
giving me 2:00. AHAH I get it now
cause I thought it took me 5:30 to run the first.
so I started freaking out. (:
saw mr. green during pe today though! pretty cooool.

...and yeah, geo test. bleh.
not much hwk today so that's good though.

1 comment:

Julian 楊 said...

i do think "bleans" is spelled "bleens" but oh wells.