sorry guys,
I just got pretty pissed off today so I want to unload right now.
if you don't want to read my negative thoughts feel free to go somewhere else ^^
so yeah. GAH I HATE THAT GIRL.
amy hsu in my grade. she's so....condescending.
I was sitting with people from my grade after track practice, right?
because I couldn't find anyone else.
and jasmine&aileen were both working on math hwk.
so since me and amy are bored, we're both kind of helping out.
just solving those lcm things with variables too (and factoring!)
the stuff that I love :D
so the answer to one of the problems was x + 2 / x + 3 (something like that, doesn't really matter.) but amy's like. no! that's wrong >:[
and she starts trying to solve it some other way. but me and jasmine are both like.
dude. that's right.... we both got the same answer. you can't go any farther
so then amy gets all pissed off and she's just like fine. do what you what.
then she kinda tried to show off, so she goes ahead and does this problem.
the last/hardest one. (but she does it wrong, btw.)
so she's trying to teach jasmine, but jasmine doesn't get it.
and amy just said. geez! I wrote it out so plain and clear. get it already!
it just makes me mad when she says that kind of stuff.
you don't say that. you're supposed to go over the problem with the person you're trying to teach,
explain every step that you went through until they get it.
because if you really knew what you were doing, you could do that, yeah?
anyways when she said that I just said.
"amy, you think you're too smart." <-cause br="" does.="" she="">yeah it was kind of mean (jalen commented on that)
but I just shrugged it off I said, "okay. I'm a mean person" <- as="" br="" hesitate="" i="" more="" myself="" of="" really="" straightforward="" t="" tell="" tend="" think="" though.="" to="" what="" won="" you.="" you="">so then amy gets alllll pissed off again. me and her, as you can tell, we're not the bestest of buddies. never were. never will be.
then she starts bagging on me to jasmine and jalen, saying like "dude I never do anything wrong and emily always hits me." (do my hits hurt? sorry guys. I don't really mean to hurt you. it's just the way I am, but if you don't like it, tell me and I'll stop.)
amy is sitting right next to me as she's saying this.
so I kind of turn and glare at her.
then she says, "yeah I know you can hear what I say."
^ ...if you can, why don't you say it to my face? jerk.
after that I was just thinking about punching her in the face the whole time :]
so I just stopped talking to her. helped aileen with math. solved that problem jasmine couldn't understand! showed jasmine how to do it.
proved that I'm smarter than amy but don't brag about it and rub it in people's faces like she does.
did math I already forgot about from a year ago.
amy - you can't brag unless you know you're the best. and even though, you shouldn't. arrogance is often not received with gratitude. but your bragging rights are there if you want (:
sorry kid. you're not the best.
so stop.
OKAY YAY I'M DONE!
hehe I was borrowing angel's phone to try and get a ride home
and my mom was asking who's sitting beside you that's so loud!
so I said, this retarded chinese person. 呆呆的. LOL. and I even said emily liang!
and emily was like >:[
really funny (:
cheered me up after getting pissed off at amy.->-cause>
No comments:
Post a Comment