Tuesday, April 7, 2009

senora barry >:[

shoooot,
I feel so paranoid sitting in the front row.
I feel like barry's looking over my shoulder at everything I do.
(she actually does. like flips through my notebook or look at what I'm writing)
feels like she's trying to catch me doing something wrong.
THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. so stop picking on me D:
haha and even amy hsu picked up on the fact that I never got called on.
partnered up with jessica park for mini project
hehe I'm kind of flattered that as soon as barry finished explaining the rules
she looked across the room at me and mouthed, wanna be my partner!
first I thought she wasn't talking to me so I pointed at myself and mouthed, me? O__o
and she was like, yeah! *nod enthusiastically*
so I'm pretty happy working with her. I would've asked katti if jesspark didn't ask me first but
it's all cool. (:
played badminton today!
pwned courtney real bad
but I really don't know who's the better player between me and serin
I think I would've won if I took it seriously ;]

and! found myself a history partner
...kinda stole her fron jenny kouch though but,
whatever! I'm not gonna let myself feel guilty about it.
lilith wanted to work with me in the first place.
even said she was gonna ask me! so yeahhh.
I think we're gonna get a pretty good grade (:
we came up with good topics and stuff
so I think we're good.

alsooo, pizza party today at lunch! not really a party. just eating party hahaha
christine and tshih and sarah ande showed up.
and ann. is a MONSTER. 8 slices!
I only ate 4. and after school she was like mannn I'm so full but I still wanna eat LOL.
what a cutie <3 br="">
before I study...
@ michelle: I'm flattered that you think that kelsey thinks that way of me XD [I'm really a coward at heart though; I'd probably be the one forcing her to sacrifice herself for me in real life kekeke] I was scared of lee though! but I ended up scoring 123/125 pwahahha :D
alsooo. barry. I ended up with highest grade in class. I'm still baffled with how that happened.

1 comment: