so I went to neriah's dad today for my physical
hehe he told me I'm a bit overweight, but I already know that so it's okay (:
gotta cut down on eating though! but my mom's stuff is just too good yummmmm <3
anyways. also got THREE. count 'em: 1. 2. 3. shots today
plus tb test which means FOUR needles.
and he wants me to get blood test to check for hormonal levels later.
so FIVE needles. damn it! D:
my right arm is freaking sore right now.
I hate shots/needles.
played badminton with my dad today in the backyard after we got home!
it was pretty fun (:
can't wait for my aunt to come to the states though so we can play badminton.
cause she was on badminton school team and in taiwan.
united states is to football as taiwan is to badminton
yeahhh. it's the big thing over there! so she's really good :O
I wonder if judy or my aunt would win.
okay I gotta study for chinese and history now so bye!
cause I wanna go to bottomlockers tmrw so yeah :)
gluck everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment