Sunday, May 31, 2009

taiwan

it's that time of the year again and
I'm starting to miss my taiwan friends more and more.
because they really did ( and still do! ) mean a lot to me.
it was there that I felt really loved by everyone - and that's really rare lol
usually everyone's dissing me here ( I know it's just for fun, but still )
like. they seriously loved me! and that just feels so good (:
and I miss them.
I miss being able to take with them, about most anything.
miss messing around with them in chinese
miss walking around miao li all afternoon ( in the rain too! )
miss hearing everyone say my name when I walk on stage.
even though it's super embarrassing (:

but here I am missing them a bunch.
so I went and wrote on their "walls" (or the equivalent of a wall) on wretch (taiwan blogger)
just to say hi, hey, how are you doing, hope you're doing great!
....I don't even get a reply from any of them.
and that hurts. it's like. am I annoying to you or something? because if I am, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I just really miss you guys a bunch & I can't say it enough because you guys are my home away from home. if I had to move away for no apparent reason anywhere I wished,
I'd pick taiwan - alice and vicky's house and go to da lun middle.
I'd feel at home there.
so when your family isn't returning any of your..."calls" it hurts, right?
well for me it does.

I'm probably never going to see them again anyways. even if I did, it'd be a loooong time from now.
and my students. wow I miss my students too (:
I don't know if I'll see them again. because at least for alice + nicole + vicky & co, they're believers. if it comes down to it we'll meet again in heaven, you know?
but for my students. I don't know what will happen to them. I don't know if they'll choose to follow christ or not - all I can do is pray. I still remember you guys. I still miss you guys. don't forget me!
and yeah, people come and go but.
I hate letting go >:[
it's so hard and it never actually works lol

I wrote a letter to them & gave it to josh since he's going back this year.
after that - I won't make any more attempts to contact them unless they talk to me first.
I'm tired of being disappointed.
no more! I love you, but unrequited love only goes so far.
but you guys will always be in my heart <3

No comments: