but I have to really really REALLY want it for it to work.
and, I won't be able to sleep the night before.
see how dedicated I am shivanti? even worked up a blister jsut for you <3
anyways, I actually woke up at 8 this morning. walked to whitney.
just chilled there until 12ish? then!
michelle came out from volleyball so we head over to JESSLIU's place.
her hair is really nice now btw. I like. (:
once we're there we just jam. chill out.
jam: (v) jess plays her guitar + jumps around + sings her heart out + me michelle charissa just sing along x]
we also bake really good chocolate chip cookies. (:
and! jess + charissa are such cuties.
they're like the best 姊妹 I've ever seen hahaha. they get along so well, not even kidding.
all in all, a good day.
however!
here's a couple of bulletin updates.
1. ingrid kuo's not coming to whitney. she's going to troy.
2. sophia lu, ingrid's friend, is coming though.
3. zoe lin teresa yoon jonathan han melvin woo kellie zhao are all leal scrubs. they are NOT freshmeat.
4. brian lee is coming? (HOPEFULLY not.)
5. jessica liu's hair is awesome. :D
that's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment