Monday, August 31, 2009

band camp

is HELL. AHHHHHHH. D:
my feet are so darn dead.
I'm wearing my baller shoes tmrw.
but I guess you do learn quite a bit (:

during the day I chilled with ellie/annie + emliang + tiffchen/xc people
just talking. washing cars. etch-a-sketch, skateboarding, HARMONICA! :D
oh my so fabulous.

volunteered @ math placement testing with michelle and rishi and mitchell!
them little kids are so cute (:
meghan nelson's little sister made it in! tiffany tatreau's not the only redhead anymore !
I felt kinda bad though when the kids didn't make it through the scantron.
stupid rishi >:[
he refused to tell the kids that they couldn't go on. made me do it!
the guilt wore off as we went along though lol (they were mostly mexicans.)
alice hong was thereee. but I don't really know which one she was (:
also! augustine's dad came over during testing and wanted me to tell him how augustine did.
but NO SIRREE. it's CONFIDENTIAL.
I feel so important. (:

No comments: