Saturday, January 23, 2010

it's been two weeks and three days.
am I really that horrible of a person?
here's something she said to me once

"Well, guess what, buddy? I'm here to tell you: ZOMG, YOU'RE STUPID! A FAILURE! ... FREAKING DUMMY! IF YOU WANT TO GET BACK @ HER, HAVE A FREAKING GOOD TIME AND IGNORE HER!"

I think I'll follow her advice. but it's hard to do. How can I ignore her? :(
trying to have a good time though.
I've been flipping a coin most times I see her
tails, I wait
heads, I talk
it's always been tails the first time I flip it
so I think I'll wait. I hope it's not for too long though.

tell you what though. you are most definitely not going to get away with this.
when we do talk,
one of our first conversations is going to be about this entire situation.
and what we could've both done to avoid it in the first place.
I gotta admit, it's mostly my fault. in fact, it may be entirely my fault.
but I think there are better ways of dealing with this than the route you chose to take.

so you've hurt me. you don't understand how much hurt I felt the first couple days.
I'm alright now though, thanks for asking.
I forgive you, because I love you - you're my friend, after all.
and love keeps no record of wrongs; it never fails.
hope all is well in your life! take care.
may you accomplish at whatever you put your mind to.

No comments: