Saturday, April 10, 2010

summer plans!

so spring break's almost over :(
but I've begun to make plans for summer.

I'll be in taiwan for a good month or so
July 1- ??
so that means missing the fourth of july.
again.
actually I was here last year, but the previous two years I haven't been.
so being in taiwan means...

1. I lose a good chunk of time to hang out with y'alls :(
2. no health classes @ tracy = health IS
3. I don't get to train with xc so I will be killed in august.
4. mosquito bites by the dozen when I get back
5. loss of opportunity to practice piano like crazy for panel next year

but that's the downside! on the other hand, it also means

1. TAIWAN TAIWAN FOOD CHEAP YUM STATIONARY CHEAP
2. mission trips -> reconnect with God, discover myself, learn. new friendships? :D
3. fun in the sun (and humidity and mosquitos but that's another story)
4. I'll be in town for annie's birthday + band camp + xc retreat!

well the cons really do outweigh the pros but..
I've decided.
I'll probably email y'alls complaining about what a bore taiwan is.
IF I have internet lolol
but please stay connected with me :(
and we better hang out lots in august! B)

No comments: