so I was talking to annie about ap human vs. ap euro today via gchat, and we got to talking about classes and stuff. I'm pretty sure that I'll be taking ap euro next year, just to let you all know. but I'm also kind of worried about my workload. I've already signed up to keep book for basketball next year so second quarter will be pretty tough. With classes like ap euro, math anal/calc a, chem honors, and spanish III I'm really not sure if I can keep it all up, to be honest with you. but it's still worth a try. Second quarter especially, leaving for games at 4 and coming back at 10 will be killer (my mom won't like it much either). So what it means for me is that I'll have to work extra hard in the summer on piano, try to get ahead in english by reading the novels ahead of time, and just really work on my time management skills.
I was really touched by annie's concern for me though. Thanks, man! She kept telling me about how hard everything was that I'm taking and how scary it is to have borderline grades and how stupid it was that I signed on as bookkeeper and yeah stuff like that haha. In all honesty, her tactics are taking a toll on me and I really am starting to freak out a little over next year LOL. But girl, relax! With friends like you, I'll pull through alright. I'll just run to you whenever I need help with anything cause you're my comrade nerd-in-arms. <3
You can also pluck out my white hairs when I get too stressed, okay? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment