because sooner or later, everyone has to return home...
And then you're faced with the fact that it'd be incredibly difficult to maintain these friendships.
Although everyone promises to keep in touch with each other,
Inevitably, unless both parties commit,
I feel that long distance relationships have no choice but to deteriorate over time instead of growing stronger
And that makes me feel really sad =/
But I'm going to put in my share of effort into this!
I'm going to send my Taiwan friends (the ones I still talk to and are around my age, which is like... 2-3 of them lol) an email every two weeks to a month or so (or whenever I have drama llama rama), just to keep them filled in on my life I guess. And I hope that they do the same.
...UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE, WHO I SEND EMAILS TO, AND NEVER WRITE BACK.
until I bug them and bug bug bug 'til they write:
| This is me writing back. _________ PS. :P You know who you are. >:[ |
No comments:
Post a Comment