Thursday, August 5, 2010

Respect

^ one of the things I value most.
When people treat others with no respect, it infuriates me.
That 口氣 / attitude of ... valuing yourself above other people just drives me crazy!! Such inconsideration is ridiculous.
ie. Speaking loudly in the morning when people are still sleeping, telling others to do something with the 口氣 of expecting them to do it just because YOU're the one who said it. Stuff like that.
So I guess not only respect, but also putting others above yourself and things that I value a lot.
LOL I just realized maybe it's cause I just came off from missions where that's the attitude you have to have, viewing yourself as a servant for others.

--------change of topic---------

My mom's back! :) 好有安全感喔
I haven't cried for the past month, and then she comes over and I cry twice in one day LOL
The first time was just cause I was so happy to see her (I didn't realize I missed her that much)
The second time was cause I got hella pissed at my cousin so I threw a pillow at her,
and then my mom semi-lectured me so I was kind of sad.
I've been keeping my tongue-in-cheek everyday for the last two weeks,
remembering what 余牧師 said about "Rule #1 - No complaining, especially about your teammates. We're here to build each other up, not to tear each other down."
So I haven't said anything bad about her AT ALL. So everything just builds up inside and I guess today I just erupted haha. 可是我還是沒有很兇地罵下去, like she does most everyday to someone or another. Sigh... that's something I'll be looking forward to when I go home, that I won't have to live with her anymore :)

1 comment:

SHIVVVAAAY said...

k so when i see lots of chinese on your blog and i cannot understand it, i feel sad.

please teach me a character per day PLEASE AND THANK YOU.