Today was the last day of Christopher and Janelle The here at OCCCA that they would serve as pastor & wife to us. I thought oh, no big deal, this is the fourth pastor that we've had in the last three years - I'm not that close to them anyways. Let's get a new one already! #unquote
But as we were praying over them at the end of the day, I just started tearing up and I couldn't stop... I guess they have affected my life more than I thought.
I know that there have been issues between them and the church administration, and that maybe they're not as nice as they seem all the time. Yet, when it comes down to it, I sincerely believe that they are great people. They've taught me some really important lessons (though I have to admit, I don't always pay attention to the sermons), given great advice, and shown me a different way to look at myself.
It's been an honor knowing the The's. God bless them as they go out into the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment