BAM! it's july 30. almost the last day of july. sad, isn't it? =/
here's a brief recap of what I've been up to.
yesterday: out and about w/ shivanti! to the library, then to tc, then to chipotle, to the library, and back. must've walked 2 miles or so =/ also last basketball game vs. savanna! which we lost, and in which I played rather badly. oh well.
tuesday: library! chilled while waiting for dad with angelia liu and shawn tung! both of whom I haven't seen in the last 2 years, so a pleasant surprise to say the least.
monday: ortho. and game. but ajsdlk;fajsdkfjawe;jwa;kj I have to keep my braces on for another two months cause yeah =/ darn it! already made the mold for retainers too..
sunday: sat II practice test chinese! with paley, williamluo, randyhsu, and cathyluo. scored a 790. not bad, eh? (these past couple of days I've been the studying the vocab the teacher gives us) willy's work ethic is really bad, btw.
okay yeup that's bout it! my days are also interspersed with wii playing, reading (a hell of a lot), and facebooking. (:
if you ever want to see my face during the summer,
go to the library between 3-4 pm on a tuesday/wednesday, or sat/sun.
you've got very good chances of catching me snooping around the shelves. [;
besides! reading is good for you. gotta get a good score on that sat, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment