hola mis amigos
I am so so so sorry
for not blogging on a consistent basis these days =/
see cause I don't really use internet anymore cause it's too much of a hassle and yeahhh.
ah that's not really an excuse but.
yeah I won't be blogging as much.
anyways. these past couple days I have been experiencing chronic back pain.
which makes me walk like an old grandma lol (:
kels, you and me are gonna hobble around together right? :D
but it's been getting better so I'll go to practice again on tuesday.
and we'll see how it goes after that.
my most favoritest aunt is leaving today, btw.
I'm sad. but I guess I'll see her again next year, if not during the winter!
yeup.
my life in a nutshell,
over and out.
PS. my braces are coming off on monday? yes? hopefully. THEY BETTER BE DAGNABIT. and if I haven't seen you this summer, let's go out and play sometime.
if you're at tc just drop by my house like shivanti and michelle chang did the other day lol (:
I love pleasant surprises.
1 comment:
aHAHAHAHA <3
WE NEED TO HANG OUT
OR WELL
I'LL BIKE BY YOUR HOUSE TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER..OR SOMETIME THIS WEEK, OK!??!?!
well probably after I finish reading my APHuman books, and then I'll have time! & I'll bike to Borders to read, and I'll drop by your house :)
Post a Comment