well since I'm up and about at 7:40 this morning,
thought I'd post something since I'd like to follow my schedule which involved me getting up at 8:30 and taking a shower.
so I have 20 minutes of free time right now ahahha.
I'm a very planned out person, yes I know.
band camp is KILLING me.
we stood around and practiced for two hours yesterday
my feet were freaking sore, and so is my right arm. damn it! >:[
one arm is gonna be hell of a lot buffer than the other lol
I can't march for beans. and to top it off, me and these two other seniors got stuck in the front row by ourselves cause the our rank got messed up.
gee, put us in the back please.
and in the middle I got my left and right mixed up again haha.
but still, I really enjoy being part of something larger than myself.
that's my favorite part about band.
I enjoy that marching does require a certain level of discipline, and I just hope that I'm up to it!
and actually my favorite favorite part is when we all come to attention and yell
PRIDE.
it echoes. (:
yesterday at band camp I made a new friend though!
ailien nguyenly.
hehehee. I remember seeing her standing in the block wearing her carmenita shirt.
and I was thinking, new kid! oooooh she looks nice. eheh.
and then later when we grouped up by section she joined us bass clarinets right?
and we all went around / introduced ourselves.
so when she said ailien I was like I KNOW YOU. NGUYENLY.
and after a while she said, emily yang? :D
it's seriously an answer to my prayer though,
because I was just talking to katti or someone the other day about how I really need a bass clarinet buddy cause you know me and deborah,
we don't really get along all too well.
I'm kind of scared that deborah will steal ailien away though cause...
ailien's already friends with alice. and she knows deborah from swim.
I'm really scared she'll get sucked into their clique.
but! as for now, I hope that doesn't happen.
and I hope me and ailien stay friends.
:]
1 comment:
kaajal michelle & i are decorating our lockers tomorrow ! :D
just sayin.
& how do you pronounce ailien. cause when i say it...it sounds a whole lot like 'ALIEN' (:
'yell
PRIDE.
it echoes. (:'
you should hear cguard bark 'ONE'. its funnay.
Post a Comment