Thursday, February 11, 2010

so here's for a superficial blog post
HAHAHHA LEAGUE CHAMPS FTW
OH YEAH OH YEAH
even though I've probably scored less than 10 points total this entire season
and linda scores like 20 points a game
who cares! :D
LEAGUE CHAMPS OH YEAH OH YEAH
I didn't even play in this last game
cause I busted up my ankle playing oxford two days before
so I kept score.
and screamed from my position behind the ref's table
(them refs were real biased, btw)

anyways, kels, you're being way too harsh on yourself.
suck it up
get rid of that mentality that I failed. I made a mistake.
I'm a horrible player.
because you're not!
so what if you made a mistake
you're overreacting. stop it.
we love you, you know that.
don't let this get you down, alright?
and even if you are, we're here to lift you back up<3

No comments: