Saturday, February 13, 2010

so yesterday,
I went to towne center from whitney.
to hang out with my oh so lovely jv basketball team
on foot. on my crutches

anything you can do, I can do better
oh yeeeah!

but today
I am suffering the consequences of my rash decision haha.
I have a pretty ugly friction sore whatever thing
on my back/side under my armpits
and two lumps on the insides of my upper arm
(it looks like muscle maybe, and I wish it was, but it's not lol)
and my back is AJSKD;LFKJASJKFSA
yes. I fell off the couch
and was immobilized
and could not get up hahaha
it's okay
it was worth it
I had fun (:
reading those retarded signs and horrible translations lmao
it's all going to be worth it!
I'm going to have some mad upper body strength after this oh yesssss.

anyways,
thank you annie yau
you are a good friend. and you don't read this so I'll rewrite this for your yearbook or birthday card way later or whatever hehe
but, thank you for sticking by me
and going the long way around to towne center instead of cutting across artesia
like amy kelsey priyanka etc. did
(you too, lauren!)
makes me feel appreciative
and loved <3

No comments: