Monday, February 22, 2010

while waiting for my momma to return from the dentist to take me to the library,
I decided to blog a little cause
I'M DONE WITH CM YES YES YES
oh yeaaaaah baby!
but I only get a week of break from piano before I have to start preparing for panel
and this year, I'm going to take piano really seriously.
it is going to be my number one priority.
but this means I have to put more thought into my song choice
and pick songs I really like so I can put up with playing them for an entire year
and songs that I can actually master.

so I messed up pretty badly a couple times in my polonaise
but it's all good, cause the teacher still liked me
she talked to me afterwards and stuff
and as the door monitor was walking me out,
she told me that's how you can tell the judge likes you when they talk to you lots!
my door monitor told me she liked my polonaise (:
which is, really, my worst and least favorite song.
sorry mary (:
I think my ankle got my pity points with the judge btw hehe

142/149 on theory!
exemption, here I come :D

so I can walk now (albeit with an ankle brace and the use of a cane)
and let me tell you, you don't fully appreciate things until you no longer have them
seriously.

looking forward to this quarter!
fresh start <3

No comments: