Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Life Update! =)

la dee da!
It has been quite a while since my last blog post.... over a month, to be precise.

Here's a couple of things that have happened:

-We've had our first parade @ Loara, and even though we placed 6th out of 6 bands in our division, we broke 90 on our first time out! =) HOORAY! So that's pretty cool, I guess. And our prestigious drum major placed, despite an unfortunate drop. That just goes to show you just how damn good she is, HAH! And my mom met Katti's mom, and I do believe they got along fairly well. That's good. At least they're not mortal enemies upon first sight...LOL

-A bunch more people dropped out of basketball... Steph, Allison, Alyssa. And I hear rumors today about others trying to get Coach Garcia fired :O

-I won a Knott's Scary Farm ticket through a drawing, but since it was only for Halloween and Ms. Baillie gave it to me two weeks after I won, I never actually got a chance to sell it -___- Congratulations, WHS! You just wasted $50.

-Jane Lui's album came out and it is quite spectacular =)

-Comps are ongoing right now, but I've gotten over the worst of them so it should be smooth sailing from now on.

-CHOC Walk was pretty bomb! Raised $72 in one day, yo! And albeit the fact that we didn't get to walk through California Adventure cause we were at the end of the walkers, and they closed it on us, we still had a bunch of fun camera whoring at the end + stalking Katti/Sam with JenDing. <3

-I love how I am getting closer with my band friends, but hate how I am drifting apart from my group of last year... (this means you, Jess/Kels/Annie) It's also slightly creepy how band has taken over at least 75% of my life. Almost ALL of my friends are in band - no joke. Plus, I'm always running some uniform errands or something these days =/ But, I do like how I meet so many people (and how a lot of the freshies turn to me when they have band-related questions hohoho)

-Our youth group is finally stabilizing. We've finally got a pastor who really looks like he's going to be staying for quite a while - Christopher The. He and his wife are pretty chill, and I really like them! I think it's kind of sad, however, that these days on Friday nights I count among one of the older members of the youth group. That's not right =/ I was the youngest person just... 3 years ago.

So as you can see,
My life is pretty on track at the moment. School's going well, my social life is relatively untroubled, and I hope this trend continues! I'll check in with y'alls maybe another month from now LOL. Or maybe when something big happens. We'll see.

DISNEYLAND ON THE 24TH YEEEEAH!
THREE WEEKS.

No comments: