sometimes I read those. because I get bored.
and they reveal stuff about people (yes, I do have my creeper side XD )
and I was reading one,
and it said.
A R E Y O U
Under stand ing: yes
Open- minde d: yes.
Arrog ant: yes.
Insec ure: somet imes.
Smart : no.
Moody : yes.
Hard worki ng: rare.
Resil iant: somet imes.
Organ ized: no.
Diffi cult: somet imes.
Bored easil y: yes.
Obses sed: with. ..?
Angry : yes
Sad: yes.
Happy : no.
Hyper : somet imes.
Trust ing: with other s? no. do other s trust me? yes.
Under
Open-
Arrog
Insec
Smart
Moody
Hard worki
Resil
Organ
Diffi
Bored
Obses
Angry
Sad: yes.
Happy
Hyper
Trust
and all I could think was, wow.
you think WAY too highly of yourself. seriously. -__-
on a lighter note!
I finally updated my zune! :D
so now it has a clock, and games, and more songs!
like abba and gloria estefan and songs from cats.
hehehe (:
and priya's gonna put movies on it on monday yay! (:
you think WAY too highly of yourself. seriously. -__-
on a lighter note!
I finally updated my zune! :D
so now it has a clock, and games, and more songs!
like abba and gloria estefan and songs from cats.
hehehe (:
and priya's gonna put movies on it on monday yay! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment