hannah park you are so weird.
but I enjoy talking to you.
because no one else thinks like you do. XD
or laughs like you do either pwahahhaha.
science was freaking hilarious mannnn.
cause like. we were playing around with louis.
and he couldn't tell purple from blue XD
so for verrett he's been using a purple pen the whole time. ahahahh!
and hylie was testing him with his pens.
(he can't tell red from green either)
so there was like, two red pens and one green.
we told him to pick the green right?
and he picked one of the red's, cause they were next to each other :D
color blind people are so fun to play with.
today! I punched katti 17-18 times.
she says it's 18.
I say it's 17! pfft (:
can't own me foo!
and you never gonna get me back, cause I'll get you back harder.
hehehhehe (:
anyways it was pretty fun doing that.
and! elle has a lot a LOT of white hair O___O
it's kinda scary.
helped flowers with sorting out recycling stuff!
kinda fun. but it stunk real bad.
but I found a bottle of sealed arizona tea and now my stomach kinda hurts.
but it's okay because joe lee and emily liang are gonna die with me (:
serenades today were pretty darn tight mannn.
sophomores were crazy! tearing off their shirts and everything ahahahah
nice song - tearin' up my heart by nsync.
oh and did my spanish oral exam today! think I did pretttyyyyy goood.
I was really fluent! and and and she only asked one question cause I said so much.
yeah I think I did good :D
No comments:
Post a Comment