Sunday, January 11, 2009

self esteem

ehhh, I missed saying happy birthday to victoria and joe yesterday!
sorry guys. so I'll say it now.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTORIA AND JOE! :D 1.10.09

today was pretty alright. HAHA I got a boost in my self-esteem.
because like, my mom was telling me about how jessica's mom said jessica's always like
(this is jessica from chinese school)
oh gee emily's always so cool and guy-ish and tough and cool.
and I was like. niceeee (:
I guess, that's the kind of image I've been trying to build? iono if that's bad or what
but that's just how I want people to perceive me as sometimes.
depends on the people. but people in general! and it's nice to know that I've succeeded.

also. I think it's nice to like receive emails from people.
like people you haven't talked to for a while but you care about them and they care about you and just to check up on you, you know?
it's nice.
makes you feel loved <3 br="">thanks, tiffie tiff LOL nice name btw.

ahha thats why I write letters to you guys on your birthdays. because it's what I'd want for myself.
maybe, you don't think it's useful or anything. but I think. receiving a letter is one of the best birthday presents I could ask for (besides books or an ipod nano or a macbook hehe)
because it encourages me. and because the words last for a long time.
and make me happy :D

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

i thought that name was from you and Julian. you guys used to call me that when you were little kids!