Thursday, January 22, 2009

list

todayyyyyy I......
-stayed after school til like 5 working on baillie presentation
-saw alice lee get cheered up after ranting (:
-got a challenge to fight from tiffany lee LOL
-have a potential to get up to 104 on my math test
-watched senior serenades, which were good.
-studied my butt off for verrett m/c comps
-found out exactly how tiffany knew that I wanted to fight people
-was annoyed by other people's reactions. grow up already, why don't you! ajkdlf;jwef
-was surprised to see park, g, and logan watch our charity thingamajigers. and they're coming tmrw.
-wrapped more wontons (:
-worried more about dc and my rooming situation. pray for me, yeah?
-made michelle promise to come to church (:
-commented on a lot of people's facebook statuses.
-talked with jessica and borah about mun partners and aparna and kaajal.
-made more fun of emma. kekeke!
-made a fool of myself in front of other people that I've been trying to make a good impression on. and failed.
-teased kelsey mercilessly XD
-had a pretty good day.

No comments: