Saturday, April 26, 2008

DDR

is so fun.
especially at night
when it's like 80+ degrees outside
and you sweat your butt off. (:
but yeah. it was kevin's birthday today!
happy birthday!
so we were partying at my house after they went to dinner
pretty fun
I mess around with izzy a bit (:
and then. okay I haven't posted for a while.
almost a week =/
ugh I'm getting bad at this
but I've been working out! so my muscles are looking pretty cooooool (:
and umm. hmm. nothing really inneresing this week
just splattering for the I <3 NY! poster (:
where it got in my eye. so I looked like a clown. eheh.
and bonded with emilyliang/jess a bit, so that was cool.
and g2g and stuff, which went pretty good. dance team was pretty good man
joshteng was AWESOME.
yeah. and today was just sitting around all day
putting faces in my naruto picture for art class
and reading manga, and DDR. YEAH.
and coffee and cakeand yeah. fun stuff.
and sparkly candles that give out ashes (:
and now next week is star testing! fun stuff.
ohh and walking home alone SUCKS.
especially when your zune breaks, and you have no music, and you ahve a 7-pound laptop, 5-pound backpack, 2-pound clothes. pretty heavy.
and then you sweat and it's like eww.
yeah. (:

OH AND.
I was racing hanjoo on thursday (:
for mile first lap
so we were like semi-sprinting half of it
and it felt good XD
so I was trying to beat her
and we were arguing about who was making the other run fast (:
hanjoo's actually pretty cool, man.
and then like casue of her I made it under 2:30 and got the second lap off ^^
hehe. thanks, hannah!

No comments: