bad dream yesterday.
woke up crying D:
it was pretty bad.
anyways!
today was pretty okay
satisfied with new seat in park
like I'm sitting on the side
so it's like...
okay from the side.
niki me sean
ellin temujin sathwick
pretty good.
cept temujin never talks.
so it's kinda frustrating =/
hmm rest of day was like
okay
only got 29/31 on science test though - -xx
could've done better!
but nooo. the instructions
weren't clear. sigh.
band we got new song! yeah! and I played the melody right! yeah!
amidst everyone else who was NOT playing it right (:
pe was hmmm. got to bat finally. sheila/anita aren't here, so I'm kinda acting as team captain (:
lunch..went to guatanamo bay debate. interesting.
jensen! sub! listen to music and do hwk (:
finish early, then go to sharpen pencil and help emilyliu
also chat with steph for a little.
steal alice's ipod back from james
HAHA quinxiao? niceee.
collins is bleh like always. finish most of my hwk.
then track!
orchestra people were gone. which is like half of the team..
but today was pretty fun
learned how to run "correctly"
then ran about 325 m timed
- -xx I'm slow
68 seconds...sigh. whatever. I'm gonna be dead tmrw for the mile :D
afterwards just talked and stuff.
leo is so funny omgsh (:
"the moral of the story is....be the big black dude." LMAO :D
so many stories. so we ended up staying until like 3:45
haha me and joan ALMOST got away with switching names.
ALMOST. (:
OH OH OH AND
omgsh so young and her grass covered legs :)
and cerritos high's wind symphony is really good.
no joke. but I betcha
our wind ensemble is better (;
No comments:
Post a Comment