Wednesday, April 30, 2008

YAHHHHH

star testing's over! finally
though it was pretty good, I guess
time to bond with like alice/allison and them
dodgeball yesterday was freaking fun XD
collins & park played with us.
and iono. it was just fun! chasing after alice/so young and trying to hit them (:
and umm today.
ME AND JOAN HAVE NICKNAMES.
she's "rake gutter"
and I'm "halfway orangepeel"
gutter and orangepeel for short.
it was gonna be cracked gatorade cap. but I put my foot down there.
it was cause like
for track we're doing shotput right?
so when you roll the ball back
we pretended we were bowling (:
she always rolled gutter balls
and I never got it all the way back to joan..
hence, "halfway."
but yeah. pretty fun! got my throw up to 17'4", but still need to get better..
grr-umph.
afterwards went to international day practice for c/o 2012
watched them do fans and stuff (:
pauline is crazy good man! and emily is just weird. with her jacket on backwards O_o
jessicapark was the best for latino dance.
and I think steph was probably the best for indian.
african dance was hanjoo/brendan.
and chinese is, well, no DUH. pauline XD
yeah. your guys' stuff is okay! I liked the african dance (:
where noel got kicked in the head.
HAHAHAHA.
oooh and! charleen and crislyn got asked to social by kevinzosa and sagarkhalani??
yeah. weird.
can't believe crislyn said yes.. then I ran home
and so now I'm freaking sore. from shotput and whatnot.

No comments: