Thursday, April 10, 2008

nightmares.

okay. seriously, this is a nightmare
that only people like me can have =
failing a comp.
interesting, yes? anyways.
I was sleeping and dreaming.
like everyone does.
when suddenly in my dream
I was sitting in castro's class!
(weirdd; cause I'm in collins)
and then! we were all testing
it was the last comp of the last day
and then the test questions were WEIRD
AND I DIDN'T KNOW THE ANSWER!!!!
and I kept on numbering the answers wrong and and and
I couldn't find the short response questions.
it freaked me out big time.
what was scarier was that
mrs. clayton was there!! (sixth grade teacher)
and she was cheering me on? O_o
and then the bell rang for the end of the comp
and everyone ran out
and I was stuck there. cause I wasn't done.
and mrs. clayton was still there! which freaked me out again.
and then I remembered in my dreaming
that I already took my history comp (:
so why was I taking it in my dream?
and then I woke up.
one of the scariest dreams I've ever had (;