Saturday, September 5, 2009

445!

I feel like I should start keeping track of who I don't have any classes with.
because seriously, there's a LOT of people.
excluding band and athletics, of course. you only count for band if
A. You're a bass clarinet.
or
B. You're a close friend [in this case, it means I will go out of my way to talk to you even though you're not in my section] :D

so here's a list of people in alphabetical order:

Ada Hui
Adrian ?
Aileen Guillen
Albert Kuan
Alice Lee
Alijah Rivera
Alison Lee
Amy Kim
Angela Wan
Anjli Shah
Anthony Semaan
Ashley Tang
Binny Singh
Celine Phong
Charles Xue
Cindy Kim
Daniel Olea
Daniel Shim
Daniel Tai
David Awada
Deborah Park
Edgar Aguilar
Elizabeth Lee
Emmerline Kim
Ethan Chen
Eugenia Jacobs
Eunice Lee
Fernando Jacinto
Greg Chung
Halah Elsahar
Howard Liu
Hylie Jeffries
James Kim
Janelle Lee
Jasmine Ham
Jenny Kouch
Joo Lee
Joyce Le
Joyce Shin
Juhee Shah
Julia Chanco
Kasie Le
Kevin Chen
Kevin Tang
Kevin Tolentino
Kira Ito
Kristen Plalma
Krystal Zamarrippa
Krystle Tham
Lauren De Belen
Linda Chun
Louis Manuel
May Luong
Michael Ishida
Michael Ngo
Michelle Yoshimoto
Nathan Ibarbol
Nikki Shah
Rahul Nachnani
Rita Labib
Rish Shah
Saatchi Patell
Sabrina Velasco
Sanghee Cha
Sangita Rajan
Sarah Bui
Sathya Peri
Sean Oh
Shannon Wang
Sharon Park
Sofia Dhanani
So Young Park
Stella Park
Tanya Chellani
Temujin Alvarez
Victor Dang
Vignesh Iyer
Zachary Rank

I'll update this list as I figure out more people who fulfill these requirements.
but gee, this is what I get for taking all those hard classes XD
I like it.

THIS LIST IS RIDICULOUSLY LONG. I hate it.

No comments: