Thursday, September 3, 2009

prayers answered :D

dude,
God is out there listening to my prayers.
cause I REFUSE to believe that this is all a coincidence.

1. I ask for a bass clarinet buddy: I get ailien!

2. I ask for deborah not to suck her away: deborah dropped out of band.

3. I asked for a friend that I can relate to: I get ailien; a christian bass clarinetist. who is pretty darn happy most all the time and is kind of nerdy too(well I think so anyways), like me :D

4. In my schedule, I got Barry homeroom. I asked for people (katti specifically) to be in my class! cause I don't want to suffer alone: Katti's in my period, along with ashley morris and a couple other nice people that I talk to (:

hell, this can't be all a coincidence.
it's too good to be true.
AND there's a lot of people I didn't want classes with that I don't have any classes with (:
life is great !

oh and my schedule is

1 - Marching Band/England
2 - English I/Baillie
3 - Spanish II/Barry
4 - Biology H/Perry
5 - Alg II Trig. H/Brice
6 - Modern World History/Collins
7 - Athletics + Basketball G

for those of you who delight in stalking others ;D

had a good day today!
wrapped all my books and they're looking fabulous.
volunteered in the library!
got my knuckle hairs threaded hehehe (: