it's been a couple of weeks since I last posted.
school's been pretty hectic, I guess.
what with all these tests, and jessica's birthday, and asjkdfl;akj
it's just so...consuming.
I told myself I wasn't going to blog until I found a new skin
cause I don't like my skin anymore
but I feel so eh. empty? w/o blogging :D
blogging is a stress reliever for me
I feel that by writing down what I'm going through,
I come to new realizations as I'm forced to process through my situations and put them down in words.
you guys should try it sometime.
and if you're that paranoid about who reads your stuff, just close it off
it's fine! I think it just really helps though.
lately, I've been thinking so strangely
about. the clouds. HAHA jk
I love that song though. but I have been thinking,
and talking to various people about what I think
I'm really inconclusive though. I'll just ponder upon something for forever and a day,
and still not come up with a plan of action.
and I have a really hard time letting go of relationships (not love bf/gf kind, looool. just friends)
I'll get it into my mind that you! you're cool. you're nice. I like you. I think you're pretty chill with me. you're going to be my new close friend.
but I don't factor in everything else and...
it just goes nowhere. I don't take into account that perhaps, your friend really hates me and you're closer to this other person than you are to me. you'll tend to listen to your friend more than to me, and as a result you'll hate me in the end.
I kind of just skip over that part in my head.
see cause, my brain likes to forget the nasty parts of life.
I don't like being hurt.
after all, who does? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment