I have a pretty short list of things that I just won't tolerate,
but first and foremost is:
1. DON'T MESS WITH MY STUFF.
For example, my Verrett notebooks. that I spent 123489023 hours copying over so that it looks very nice. So let's say, I left it sitting on a table. I come back, and there's coffee spilt all over it. I will be SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER pissed off like you've never seen before. And if no one steps up to take the blame? Shoot, EVERYONE around me is going to suffer from my bad mood for at least that day, perhaps even lasting for longer than that.
But see here, say if you're the one who messed up my notebook. At this point, how pissed off I am depends on
A. How close you are to me.
and
B. Did you step up and claim responsibility?
If you're someone I'm not particularly close to and didn't claim responsibility for it. YOu are so screwed. I don't care whether we're at school or not, I'll jump on you and start beating you up. or at least attempt to.
Because nothing pisses me off more than when I pour all this effort into making something look nice and pretty (and for those of you that know what a perfectionist I am, I spend at least a couple hours into doing this kind of stuff) and some bozo comes along and ruins it in a split second, disregarding all the painstaking ti me and care that I put into it.
And so, the reason for this pretty downright negative post?
I left my newly decorated planner sitting on the table, and some effing idiot put an icepack on top of it sometime last night. Despite the double layers of plastic protecting it, melted water somehow managed to seep through and cause serious water damage to my pictures. Serious to me might mean next to nothing to you, but bear with me. This is my touchy point here.
Seriously, WTF man. To top it off, both my parents swear they didn't do it.
I don't believe them.
I want payback >:[
No comments:
Post a Comment