Friday, May 2, 2008

MEDICINE BALLS.

are really fun. yes they are.
especially when like. you throw them around.
and pass them to your friends. who're not ready.
so they drop them and they're like O_O
and they're also fun when like.
you carry them on your neck.
and do jumpsquats across the dance room.
then come back with it on your neck walking
in squat position.
fun indeeeddy.
the 50 pound vest is fun too!
'specially when you get to do lunges wearing it across and back the dance room.
HAHA (:
so that's track. but anyways, emilyhwang came and ran with us today!
YAY. score one for emily (:
and she's freaking fast. and she shoulda joined. AND she's buff too.
gosh emily. (;

but yeah. rest of day was like blah.
district test again. finished, but now I'm checking.
8 ft^2! REMEMBER. freebie (:
not telling you which problem though. PWAHAHAHA.
and multiplication property. yes.
and collins poster. which was gay, kinda. but I'm working with amy/allison so it coo'.
yeahhh.
I HAD A LOT OF GAS TODAY AT NIGHT.
AND THEN I FARTED.
and now I feel better.
and yes, you did need to know that (:

No comments: