what a fitting number.
man. today was like. bittersweet.
gotta make the best of my summer, or else imuna regret it laster (;
SAVING ALL MY YEARBOOK SIGNINGS FOR TAIWAN PLANE. :D
mmhms. okay.
I feel emo right now. miss y'all already <3
tc was fun, cause we played ABCD and stuff.
and I talked to marissa for the first time!
and then said bye to hanjoo/emily hwang for the summer =/
steph was like emo today though!
she was like. just sitting there. not talking. sheesh.
she needs to talk more :P
hehehehe (: but the rest of my day was pretty good, yeah.
bittersweet.
OH YEAH I GOT A FREE 2012 SHIRT.
CAUSE I FOUND IT ON THE FLOOR.
1 comment:
like you would really want to wear the shirt.. o_O
we're getting new shirts anyways so you're gunna look retarded @ pep rallies if you wear that shirt lol.
Post a Comment