Friday, June 27, 2008

xc practice V!

okay, we ran just around 4-5 miles today.
not a lot compared to other days. haha.
but this week total! I think...a little more than 25 miles :D
yayyy. today was really super tiring.
and my blister&knees were killing me.
ran to regional again. had a nice kick at the end,
got some compliments (: from the seniors and stuff.
which was nice. hehehehe. then we jogged all the way over into regional's
grass fields. which took forever. did some strength workouts which were really tiring.
and then jogged back in cool down mode to whitney.
haha. picked up my rhythm as we were jogging, which was nice.
cause I didn't have a rhythm jogging there. which sucked.
anyways. think I finished....6-7th to last! pretty good (:
but jane was running slow, encouraging pauline and stuff.
jane is cool! she is one of my favorite seniors (: cause she's nice.
and she calls me joan. which is cool XD
but yeah. just a reallllly tiring day today. yeup yeup!
okayy. gnite.

No comments: