yay! got faster by a lot. six minutes, mann
I think it's cause I almost kept up with julian for a really long time.
and then we hit 183rd, and I died, and the hills killed me even more
and then nancy caught up to me, which was saddening.
hahahaha. but today was cool. cause like.
talked to more people and stuff (:
the captains were arguing in the beginning about changing the route
cause the street names like changed which made it confusing.
so we ended up running shoemaker 166 marquadt bloomfield shoemaker
two hills. gah. anyways, a bunch of people jumped off at cpe on 166
cause they had to go pee and do their business.
so then I started running after clara and julian.
caught up with them at the stoplight across carm
asked clara where agnes where. she said she was babysitting cousins XD
and then asked if agnes was coming next year, said she thought she wouldn't make it.
that's funny and sad at the same time XD
anyways, we run again. I'm actually ahead of clara at that point
but at the second stoplight at artesia, she beats me D:
runs with julian. and then later. freaking nancy catches up with me over by concordia - -xx
goshhh. and then run the hills. and I ran really really slow going up. like almsot walking
so then edna caught up with me over by artesia (intersecting shoemaker)
which was cool. cause she helped spark my competitive spirit!
and I ended up speeding up a little and sprinting from the parking lot onto the curb.
yayy (:
the cool-down country was cool though, specially cause like we cut off more than half of it XD
cut around the track at cpe and headed over to the tennis courts and then finished it
very cool (: haha yeah.
well. four miles in 44 minutes!
...that might seem slow. which it is. but YOU try it and tell me how you like it.
two hills too, mann. the other four-miler we ran I got 50 minutes.
so I improved :D yayyy!
No comments:
Post a Comment