like emily hwang :P
teehee (: anyways. well. pretty interesting today actually.
sylvia and ellie came! which was cool :D
and thenn. ran a warm-up. ran faster than usual,
keeping up with sylvia.
dude what was REALLY random though was like.
all of a sudden jessie says something in response to me asking her something I think
"I DON'T WEAR UNDERWEAR. I NEVER WEAR UNDERWEAR. PWAHAHAHA."
pay attention to this! it ties in with another story later (:then we ran two laps around the whitney block! shoemaker artesia carm. 166
very cool. four miles though, not so cool :P
on the first lap, saw chris over at cpe! which was pretty tight :D
hehehe. and thenn. umm. oh yeah! guys ran in the opposite direction. so we were supposed to high five each other as we ran by. but a couple people didn't do it.
like angel. he's freaking mean mann. seriously. but other people were nice!
like zach :D
and like jan and thomas and jaydee and people. they were nice.
anyways so I catch up with sylvia by the end of the second lap, and then I just run ahead.
so I"m kind of running by myself. which sucked.
I had christina running right behind me the first lap though! kept me on track (:
anyways, finished with 44:11. 17 seconds faster than last time!
and averaging a 11 minute mile (;
hmph. thenn. ran an ocho! dunno if that's how you spell it. which is basically half a mile.
I REALLY didn't have a rhythm, so that was kinda torture.
it was like semi-quick steps the whole time. painful, mann.
I SAW THE DEAD POSSUM.
which, according to julian, had been there since day 1. I just didn't see it before O___O
and it's been rotting ever since.
then we just did a strength workout. which really was a workout.
cause like. so much stuff. like 45 pushups. and lots of situps/ab workouts
and dirty dog lmao XD
and anchovies. STUPID jessie. just HAD to come and plop herself right next to me.
and then like face me while we do it. which was really retarded.
but funny XD I love jessie man. her and her weird sexy legs. and arguments with "mangela"
freaking makes my day :D
oh yeah! kimmy's lil' sis ashley came. they look exactly the same O____O
I really can't tell them apart. cept for the fact that like kim has acne on her cheeks.
which is sad, but true. both of 'em are still realllly pretty though (:
OH YEAH. WANNA HEAR SOMETHING DISTURBING.
this ties into jessie's comment from the warm-up, which I told you to pay attention to yes?
anyways. jessie was all like.
when I was running, I ran in front of kimmy
and then I pulled down my shorts
and mooned her :D
and ran like that for 10 seconds.
and then kimmy's all like O____O
and then she tripped over a can cause she wasn't paying attention.
and I nearly busted my guts laughing so hard ;D
and then I pulled down my shorts
and mooned her :D
and ran like that for 10 seconds.
and then kimmy's all like O____O
and then she tripped over a can cause she wasn't paying attention.
and I nearly busted my guts laughing so hard ;D
HAHAHAHAHA.
then, jane jumps in saying
YEAH I FREAKING SAW THAT TOO.
I JUST SAW A BUTT. BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS JESSIE.
AND ALL I COULD THINK WAS O. M. GEEEEE.
that's jessie for you (;
then, jane jumps in saying
YEAH I FREAKING SAW THAT TOO.
I JUST SAW A BUTT. BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS JESSIE.
AND ALL I COULD THINK WAS O. M. GEEEEE.
that's jessie for you (;
2 comments:
wow.
speechless..
HAVE FUN IN TAIWAN.
ner/jess/meh talked about ya today :P
hehe. thats me! [:
i think i got 49 minutes. ]:
but its okay [:
Post a Comment