yay yay yay today was easier than yesterday!
AND I DIDN'T WALK YES. GO ME.
and I'm not going to walk tmrw!
and I'm taking a break on thursday cause I have piano :D
yayyy. hehehe
so today, ran 6 miles total. 2 miles is mandatory (warm-up&cool-down)
so 4 consecutive. bleh. 50 minutes. so slow >___>
but whatever! I'm just happy I'm not last, considering that I'm the youngest there :D
hehehehe. today I was...4-5 to last? not sure. haha.
BUT I DIDN'T WALK YAY!
and...hung out a bit with emily liang beforehand, cause she was there
for summer league bball. which apparently ingrid archie chardu and steph are doing
haha. seems fun, cept I'M RUNNING WITH XC YAY!
hehehe. gonna build up my endurance over the summer. so that mile days will seem like nothing (;
okay but I'm really tired/sore right now. so it's like. blehhh. got three blisters.
two like under my big toe of my left foot, one on the pinky toe of my right foot.
bleh. hope we don't run too much tmrw =/
but at this rate, it's gonna be 6 1/2 - 7 miles tmrw. gosh.
hope I don't die D:
k gnite! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment