Wednesday, June 25, 2008

xc practice III!

yayy third time running with xc and it's pretty cool
5 miles today? yeah
anyways after warm-up and stretches
jessie reaches into her...bra and pulls out a map
to explain the route that we're gonna take that day
but dudeee. when she was pulling it out
there was like. gray stuff. on the back. and it looked kinda wet.
so when she called us to gather around if we weren't sure of the route
I was like. jessie. is that sweat?!
and she's like. uhhh. no. actually. maybe? don't change the subject!
ahha and then we run. and I catch up to edna, run in front of her a little bit
and then she speeds up eheh
but when we rounded the corner for 183rd -> bloomfield
jessie was like (cause she's the rearguard) look at this guys!
and she points into the rock fountain pool thing. and inside. there's this...
DEAD DUCK
NO KIDDING
I SWEAR
seriously. it's like this bunch of feathers
...make that a bedraggled bunch of feathers. that looks gross.
anyways! we run run run run run run runnnn
wilson apparently ditched his group of runners
so he could run with edna <3 oolala
I caught up with christina lihan wilson edna and this girl I FORGOT HER NAME
IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY
anyways. so then we run run run again
and then edna and wilson pull ahead and I run with christina/lihan
he's like. a pacer I guess
he's really nice too! cause every now and then
he'd like turn back and be like c'mon you guys! almost there!
1/4 of a mile to go! ....even when in reality, it's like 3/4 left. hahaha.
but anyways.
me and christina were just keeping up with him XD
anyways. so then we runn run run run all the way
to the stoplight between shoemaker and 166
and then me and christina are like chatting about
how we're proud of ourselves for not stopping XD
and how this is the first time we're actually happy to see the school!
yeah, xc is really bonding. it really is. it's a cool sport
cause afterwards. the tiredness is a good tired! so I like it.
and the soreness is a good soreness (:
but anyways. once we set foot in the parking lot I kinda sprint to the finish
cause I just wanna get it over with XD
later, jessie pulls in with sarah running alongside her
trying to get sarah to kick in for the finish. but to no avail. oh well.
and then jessie pulls out her by now soaked in sweat map
and it's like..falling apart
like when you put paper in water. little holes and stuff. SOOOO gross
hehe. and then she threw it away. and then cool-down mile
me and christina saw this cat...with no ears O____O
SO FREAKY. wowwowowowow. hahaha. but yeah. xc has so many experiences (:
I love it.

1 comment:

Michelle C said...

5 years of this for you. how fun :P and maybe 6 if you go and run after senior year o_o