haha, I was talking to my student again the other day (kelly)
she's really cool! one of my faves (:
turned from asking about how to do stuff on wretch - valentines day -
arguing about who was smart >______>
I shoot her down every time cause you know, she got no dirt on me.
whereas I know she's in class A - their highest class.
lmao (:
anyways, probably one of the happiest point of my day today.
just wanted to share that.
here're some excerpts from our convo (:
ackhem.qwertyuiop: hahaha
ackhem.qwertyuiop: so, you are smart, okay啦~?
k831117: OK= =
k831117: teachers is good。that means you are smart :D
ackhem.qwertyuiop: no
ackhem.qwertyuiop: it just means that I come from america - -xx
ackhem.qwertyuiop: it does not mean that I'm smart!!!!
k831117: maybe!but I feel you are smart!
ackhem.qwertyuiop: ...
ackhem.qwertyuiop: why do you think that?
k831117: your English is better then me and you can write Chinese word
k831117: words
k831117: I am old。。。。
k831117: XD
ackhem.qwertyuiop: 真的沒有情人嗎?
k831117: 對阿
ackhem.qwertyuiop: 這麼漂亮的一個女孩耶
ackhem.qwertyuiop: XD
k831117: = =
k831117: you say you?
what a funny little girl she is (:
btw, she's older than me.
but same grade!!
cause in taiwan, they cut off people at like september.
so she's 11.17.94, and I'm 3.27.95
she's so funny (:
I love you kelly! <
No comments:
Post a Comment