and I thought that was a smart idea
so I think I'll do it now (;
2 - Science - Risse so young; amy kim; jasmine ham; kasie le!; allison lee!; elizabeth lee;
3 - History - Verrett rita labib; eunice lee; kevin chon; emmerline kim; jasmine ham; janelle lee; serin han; lilith huang;
4 - Spanish I - Barry esther sasaki; andrew ro; rita labib; amy kim; jessica park!!; katti horng!!!; ashley morris;
5 - English - Baillie alice lee!; deborah park; joo lee; kevin chon; angela wan; emmerline kim; eric wang >:o;
6 - PE Req - Flowers alice lee!; corrine marcus; james kim; serin han; noel kim;
7 - Geometry - Breik alice lee!; andrew ro; kevin chon; andy hwang; emily liang!!!; allison lee!; joe lee; alice zhang(new);
yeah, so tell me if you have a class with me k? (:
here's my no classes with these people in my grade list.
cause I thought I should start one.
hannah park D:
sharon park
gaby andrada
annie lo
tiffany lee =/
phoebe liu
julia chanco
aileen guillen
kevin tang :DDD
sharon park
gaby andrada
annie lo
tiffany lee =/
phoebe liu
julia chanco
aileen guillen
kevin tang :DDD
No comments:
Post a Comment