today we went to sylvia's house.
walked there with ting.
she was wearing my shirts (:
last night -> 2013 panthers
today -> cerritos el
look at my facebook pictures (:
tried to scrapbook.
and then we went to cue.
my first time!!!
and then we came back.
and got down to business.
cept ting. cause she was watching her movie - -xx
and then we made fun of her
and cocoa. cause she's scared of the dog XD
and kevin chen who was talking to his lover (:
made 4 pages total! yay me!
made james's, eric liang's, wei's, and brian wang's page.
I think the more I do the better I get.
so eric liang's is just cool cause of the hearts,
wei's is cool cause of the boat
and brian wang's is just cool all over. perfection accomplished! :D
jk
put pages in, took them out, glued all of sylvia's crappy glued pictures which were falling off.
she has a gluing problem XD
then took pictures of all the pages
and yeah. very tiring.
but, very fun. very bonding. ;D
thank you! <3
oh yeah.
"I'm waiting."
1 comment:
awww....
so that's YOU.
i was looking at the facebook picture and was thinking, "that looks like Emily's shirt, but the face doesn't look like her!"
Post a Comment