yes, I am so cool.
I know I am.
haha that was totally random.
my friend is here.
she says hi.
well technically, she said "it's okay"
but whatever
that counts, right? :D
ummmmm. we're gonna walk to whtiney tmrw, haha
btw she's wearing my scrub shirt XD
YAY 2013 PANTHERS!!!
YEAH!
she is looking at me. like I'm crazy.
and then she said,
you're so weird.
gosh. you didn't have to say it out loud, y'know
hahahah. so, went to sylvia's house today
worked on her nso poster with her
I quit, btw (:
anyways! so, we worked, talked, it was very nice, yeah.
I made one scrapbook page (:
the scrapbook's for my pastor, cause he's going to canada
to further his studies
but, we got a new one, so I guess we're okay....
he just has to mature. and get a wife (:
oh yeah!
me and amy made a bet today.
starting in september, I'm not gonna drink coffee for a month!!!
and if I don't grow at all, she's gonna buy me a tall mocha frap @ starbucks
if I grow. my punishment is just coffee deprivation.
thank you amy for sitting in the back with me
it was very nice of her.
haha, we played that game
I think everyone's played it before (;
the one where you draw stuff
and you try to kill the other perosn
pwahaha! I won in the end
but yeah, that was my day
and now ting is getting mad :D
so bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment