uhh. freshmen registration today?
saw lots of people = happy :D
hung out with pauliny most of the time.
umm.
andrew ro grew a lot ><
so did a bunch of other people.
oh! talked to hanjoo
and claudine. and other people sitting in the hallways
[btw angel is making me blog - -||]
anyways.
I ahve spanish with esther&andrew
geometry with andrew(ro for both)
yeahh
but I'm kinda sad that I won't have geo with any athletics people =/
cause it's seventh.
but oh well.
at least I still get to end the day with alice lee (:
last three classes man!
uhh. about my other classes.
science looks like a pretty fun class as of now.
cause there's a lot of trouble makers in there.
english is just kinda.
lot of people I'm okay ish having the class with.
but not really.
haha, started sucking up to verrett already
wish me luck (;
No comments:
Post a Comment