oh gee. first game tmrw!
everyone stay after school and come out to support (:
todayy
-played learnstar in science! 7 extra credit points yayuh. :D
-played jeopardy review game for verrett
-no kelsey at snack =/
-el dorado in spanish! + stereotypes, as usual. lol I love this movie <3
-wandering around in baillie cause we have nothing to do. drew a burrito! [:
-discussed with jess/annie exactly what we're gonna do for kels. I don't really know how we're gonna pull this off, though D:
-crossfire in pe! 3 blacktops instead of greens
-messing around in geometry. payed attention for once!
-fun practice today with only 7 people. teams were me, ashley, phoebe, allison & tshih, jshih, bhavi, priyanka. we always won practices. but not the real thing >___>. so we ended up running more than the other team haha. but I liked it! competition is fun (:
I really don't like that baller/korean clique of scrubs.
they're influencing people.
it makes them into people that they wouldn't have been.
but yeah. I gotta go.
wish us luck in our game tmrw vs. ross!
gnite <3
No comments:
Post a Comment